A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. The websites www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org will provide more information on cookies, should you wish to learn more.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies, these cookies are required for the operation of our website. For example, this may be to allow you to use our customer account settings.
- Analytics & Performance cookies. This particular cookie allows our team to understand how many and the way customers visit our website and what sections they visit on our website. This allows us to understand ways to improve our user experience.
- Functionality cookies. These are designed to allow our website to remember certain user information i.e. remain signed in to your account with the individual's name on the top left section or save the most recent items looked at or added to cart.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the marketing/advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
- All Cookies used by and on Style Swoop are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
We recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings